MISS ADAIR COUNTY FAIR PAGEANT
TUESDAY, JULY 7th @ 8:00 P.M.
THEME: “Uptown Funk”
3:00 p.m. Rehearsal-Meet at the Pavilion behind the stage located on Fairground Street at the fairgrounds.
4:00 p.m. Light Meal and Dress for Interviews
6:00 p.m. Interviews
7:45 p.m. Line up for Pageant.
EACH CONTESTANT SHOULD BRING:
Competition bathing suit to be worn underneath your outfit, NEED, An outfit of your choice in silver, black or red.
(May have all three colors). Our theme will be Uptown Funk!
You will be walking the runway (NO DANCE) in this outfit. After the opening number you will introduce yourself and your
contestant number. For the interview, you will wear your choice of outfit for the interview competition.
Most Photogenic - $5.00 entry fee. Please send photo with application or you may bring the night of the pageant. There is a 1st and 2nd place winner for Most Photogenic.
DUE TO LIMITED SPACE, CONTESTANTS AND ONE HELPER OVER THE AGE OF 18 WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE
BUILDING WHILE GETTING READY. THE HELPER MAY BE YOUR HAIRSTYLIST BUT IF THE HAIRSTYLIST IS
MALE, HE MUST STAY OUTSIDE TO PROTECT THE OTHER CONTESTANT’S PRIVACY. IF MORE THAN ONE
HELPER IS FOUND IN THE BUILDING WITH THE CONTESTANT, THE CONTESTANT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
1. A contestant must have reached her 16th birthday and cannot have reached her 22nd birthday by October 31, 2015.
2. The contestant must be single, never married, never had a marriage annulled, and never had any children.
3. Contestant must be a resident of the state of Kentucky.
4. Contestants must model long evening dress and swimsuit with shoes. (Only contestants will be allowed in dressing
5. A $40.00 entry fee will be charged for each contestant and must be postmarked or delivered by Friday July 3, 2015.
However you may register after July 3rd but the fee will be $60.00. Make checks payable to: Columbia/Adair County
Jaycees. Deliver or mail entries to 310 Campbellsville St., Columbia, KY 42728.
6. Winner will be crowned Tuesday night, July 7, 2015 – Miss Adair County Fair 2015. Winner will be awarded $100.00
plus room expenses to represent the Adair County Fair at the Annual Miss Kentucky County Fair held in January,
2016, in Louisville, KY. Sponsored by the Kentucky Association of Fairs and Horse Shows. The winner will be
responsible to attend County Fair Day for the Little Mr. & Miss in August 2015 in Louisville.
7. Winner will receive: Crown, $100.00 cash award, silver tray or trophy, flowers, sash, and $100.00 to take to state
pageant and two nights lodging at state pageant.
8. First runner-up will receive: $60.00 cash award and a silver tray or trophy.
9. Second runner-up will receive: $40.00 cash award and a silver tray or trophy.
10. Miss Adair County (Local Representative) will receive silver tray or trophy, flowers, sash, and crown. She will be
selected from Adair County resident contestants. Contestant must have attended at least one year at Adair County
High School or be registered to vote in Adair County by January 2015 to be eligible to be in the Miss Adair County
contest (Not Miss Adair County Jaycees Fair).
11. Judges decisions will be final.
12. Winners are expected to be available for participating in events during the remainder of the fair.
13. The contestant will be disqualified from the competition and forfeit any ribbons, prize money, or other winnings if
information is falsified on application.
14. Most photogenic award, bring your photos with you at 3:00. $5.00 fee. Winner receives a trophy or silver tray. 1st
and 2nd place winners.
Entry Forms and Information May be obtained from:
*Susan Lewis Perkinson, 270-634-0365
*Anita Clark, 270-250-3979
or Flowers N’ Things
310 Campbellsville Street
Columbia, Ky 42728
Contestant # ____________________
MISS ADAIR COUNTY FAIR BEAUTY PAGEANT
CONTESTANT ENTRY FORM
Community Activities/Involvement: __________________________________________________________
Career Goals: _____________________________________________________________________________
Favorite Movies: __________________________________________________________________________
Funniest Thing That Happened to me: _______________________________________________________
Biggest Joy: ______________________________________________________________________________
School Attended: _________________________________________________________________________
City: ________________________________ Zip Code: ______________ Phone: _____________________
I certify that the above information is correct and I meet all the qualification and understand the rules of
the Miss Adair County Jaycees Fair Beauty Pageant.
Name of person that will be accompanying you in the dressing room:
Phone Number: _________________________________________________________