2015 Miss Teen Adair County Fair
13 – 15 Year Old Girls Rules and Entry Information
Wednesday, July 8th 8:00pm (cdt) In the Pavilion
For More Information Contact: Greg Thomas 270-378-1885
1. On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 4:00 p.m. (central), contestants arrive at the Adair Fair Pavilion on Fairground Street to receive numbers, pageant information, and walk stage.
2. Contestants will be required to be at an interview session located at the Adair County Fairgrounds Pavilion on Fairground Street, on Wednesday, July 8, 2015, at 6:00pm. Dress for the interview will be age appropriate short outfit. Each contestant will have an individual two minute interview with the judges.
3. Only Contestants and one female assistant will be allowed in the dressing room after numbers are assigned and the girls start getting ready for interview.
4. Wednesday, July 8, 2015, at 8:00pm. In the opening walk on stage the contestant will wear an age appropriated knee length dress of their choice and a gown for the evening wear section of the pageant on stage and runway.
5. Pageant is open to any resident of Kentucky.
6. An entry fee of $30.00 per contestant will be charged until, Friday, July 3, 2015. Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, July 8, 2015 until 4:00pm. All entry fees received after, Friday, July 3, 2015 will be $50.00. Make checks payable to: Adair County Fair Association. All applications, entry fees, and a copy of each contestant’s birth certificate must be postmarked or hand delivered to Flowers N Things on Campbellsville Street in Columbia or mailed to Greg Thomas:
2005 Liberty Rd.
Columbia, KY 42728
by the dates designated above. You may also hand deliver your entry form on Wednesday, July 8, 2015 with the increased entry fee to Greg Thomas by 4:00 p.m. at the fairgrounds
7. Contestant must be 13 years of age on October 31, and cannot be 16 on October 31 of the year when the local pageant is held at the local fair
8. Winner will be crowned 2015 Miss Teen Adair County Fair. Winner will be awarded entry fee and two night room expense to represent the Adair County Fair at the Annual Miss Teen Kentucky County Fair Pageant to be held in October 2015 in Louisville, Kentucky and sponsored by the Kentucky Association of Fairs and Horse Shows.
9. Winner will receive: $80.00 check, crown, sash, flowers and trophy.
First runner up will receive:
$60.00 check and trophy.
Second runner up will receive:
$40.00 check and a trophy.
10. If at least three Adair County residents enter the pageant we will choose a Miss Teen Adair County (a local representative). Winner will receive a crown, sash, flowers, and trophy. She will be selected from the Adair County resident contestants. Contestants must have attended at least one year in the Adair County School system or be registered to attend in the fall to be eligible to be in the Miss Teen Adair County Contest. If an Adair County representative wins the overall title, this title will be given to the next Adair County representative. Miss Teen Adair County Fair will represent Adair County at the State Pageant, not Miss Teen Adair County.
11. All judges’ decisions are final.
12. No refund on entry fee.
13. A contestant will be disqualified from the competition and forfeit any ribbons, prize money, or other winnings if information is falsified on application.
14. Everyone must pay to entry the Fairgrounds and parking fees where they apply.
2015 MISS TEEN ADAIR COUNTY FAIR PAGEANT
CONTESTANT INFORMATION AND ENTRY FORM
Type or print clearly information on entry form. Do not add additional sheets.
NOTE: THIS INFORMATION COULD BE READ DURING THE PAGEANT.
Name ______________________________________________________Age_____ Birthday____________________
Parents' Name(s) ________________________________________________________________________________
Daytime Phone ( ) _____________Address____________________________________________ Zip __________
School _______________________________E-mail address (you regularly check)____________________________
Clubs and Activities______________________________________________________________________________
What are your adult goals? _______________________________________________________________________
What is your personal slogan? _____________________________________________________________________
If you had one day each week to volunteer work, where would you volunteer and why? _________________________
I have read pageant rules and entry form and agree to abide by them. Failure to do so may result in a disqualification.
Contestant Signature ____________________________________________________________________________
Parent/Guardian Signature ___________________________________________________ Date: ______________
* * * You must send a copy of your birth certificate with this Entry Form * * *
The Adair County Fair and Horse Show and all their employees, agents and servants cannot be held responsible for accidents, injury or loss of personal property relating to this event. Judges score sheets will NOT be handed out.